Yesterday I went shopping for shampoo and conditioner, sea salt, essential things to begin the new semester. Of course I got sidetracked in Target and spent forever in the makeup aisle. I decided to try LashBlast because people have been saying good things about it and the brush looks well-designed. I love bright colours so the tube is also really cute.
One coat (excuse my bloodshot eyes):
Photoshopped awesomeness + one coat (thanks to my roomie):
Photoshopped awesomness + bare lashes:
- Clumps?: No clumps! I was really surprised but even though I got LashBlast Length in Very Black, it was still pretty light and watery. The cap on the tube before use was really smart in keeping the moisture in while on shelves.
- Curl: It didn't hold my curl as well as I would have wanted, but it's a very clean, natural looking mascara.
- Length: They got longer but not supremely long. False lashes are the way to go for my short short lashes :(
- Volume: Not much at all. There's a different LashBlast for it.
- Price: $7 or so - it's okay
- Buy again? Maybe, but most likely not
Contacts: Geo Magic Color in Angel Violet
Monday, January 18, 2010
I was not paid in any way for this review; these are my opinions after use. This product was purchased with my own money. Results may vary from person to person.