: ) This is my schoolgirl look I wore to the St. Louis Art Museum during Spring Break. I curled my hair with a straightener and threw on a cute plaid skirt and other accessories. Unfortunately, later that day I lost one of my Geo lenses. It dried up and withered to a premature death : ( It's costly to replace just one lens too ... total I payed $17 T__T Wahhh. Good news: I think 3 pairs of coloured contacts came in for me yesterday so I'll pick it up tomorrow. Fu fu fu yay!
- Brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
- Concealer: ELF Studio Concealer Pencil and Brush
- Powder: ELF Studio Complexion Perfection
- Blush: ELF Studio Blushing and Bronzing Powder
- Highlight/(tear ducts, lower lashline): Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencil in Pixie
- Eyeshadow Base: Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencil in Pixie
1) Purple from a Clinique Eyeshadow Trio (can't remember then name right now ... came in a gift set) - patted this all over my lid after applying base
2) ELF Duo Eyeshadow in Berry Mix - used the light sparkly purple on inner corner of lid and darker matte plum on outer V
- Eyeliner: ELF Studio Creme Eyeliner in Black
- Mascara: Maybelline Colossal Volume
- Lips: ELF SPF15 Lipgloss in Goddess, then ELF Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan over it
- Contacts: Geo Magic Color in Angel Violet
Most pictures taken with my boyfriend's Canon Powershot SX100IS
Maybelline Colossal is good for super length/volume with multiple layers but it clumps really easily. If you don't want a clean look but want lots and lots of lash ooph, go for this.
And I usually have no lashes because they're tiny, frail and so light.
I make really bad puffer faces. Any tips? :3
My suitemate's like .. wth are you doing :D *try to act natural*
Added a hairband
Red Mini Bow Headband, F21
Blouse, Charlotte Russe
Satin Bow Belt, F21
Plaid Pleated Skirt, Walmart a long time ago
Tights, gift from my Aunt
Flats, American Eagle from Payless Shoes
I threw on a Red Spring Jacket with Belt later on but I didn't take pics, Ross
Ugh. I am such a camwhore.