Getting drained by this post marathon. Must keep going : )
I got this top at H&M on sale for $10 in San Jose's rich shopping district, Santana Row. They sell everything uber expensive there .. like Valentino bags for thousands, but also affordable clothes (thank goodness) at H&M, good Fantasia bubble tea, and Maido kawaii stationary.
I love peacocks and big loose sleeves, so this is the perfect top for me! However, I feel uncomfortable wearing off-the-shoulder tops, so I'm constantly trying to get it to stay on. I like clothes that hug me. Hugs are cool. It's also decorated with gold sequin patterns - really pretty. The tag told me to handwash it but I threw it in the dryer. Screw the tag. Tags also bother me. Uber itch D: I usually cut them off xD
- Brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
- Concealer: ELF Studio Concealer Pencil and Brush
- Powder: ELF Studio Complexion Perfection
- Blush: ELF Studio Blushing and Bronzing Powder
- Highlight/eyeshadow base (nose, tear ducts, lower lashline): Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencil in Pixie
- ELF Dramatic Eyeshadow Quad in Ivy: I used the olive colour on my lids, then the rust one on my outer V
- Eyeliner: ELF Studio Creme Eyeliner in Black
- Contacts: Dali Extra Size Green
I photoshopped my suitemate out of the background. It was kind of creepy. So ignore the weird stuff on the left side of the pic x_x
Photoshopped this so that it would unblur. I know it looks unnatural. Sharpened in a rush!
H&M Peacock Shirt
F21 Coral Lace Tank
F21 Ankle Zip Skinny Jeans