Warning: My bathroom lighting makes me look super washed out. These are without flash o_O ..
The lipstick looks very light cherry red but in reality, it is SUPER bright red. My boyfriend and I are looking at new cameras to be released in March xD
- Brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
- Concealer: Hard Candy Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette
- Powder: ELF Studio Complexion Perfection
- Blush: ELF Studio Blush and Bronzing Powder in blushed/bronzed
- Lips: ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Cherry Tart, then Clinique Long Last Lipstick in All Heart (a gift from my Grandma)
- Contacts: Dali Extra Size Green Lenses
Hard Candy Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette (image borrowed from MusingsofaMuse):
My roomie just bought this and likes it so I tried it out. At first I thought this was the cutest concealer palette EVER (and it may still be) but ...
I look uber paled out when I put it on : ( . It's really for spot coverage only and the colours are much lighter than they appear - they come off nearly white. The green covers up red spots well but also makes the area super pale. I used light yellow for undereye and had to use the darkest brown to match my skin tone. So ... this isn't the best concealer to use for pictures xD
All I need are a pair of fangs, and I could be a vamp. Weird angle ...
Not-as-well lit areas of the bathroom: These pictures do the colours more justice.
Washed out lighting:
More true to the colour:
I don't know how I feel about this look. I don't think I'm a red lips kind of girl, or a green eyed one for that matter. Oh well - all for fun and playing with makeup, eh? : ) This is probably as unnatural my face can get hahaha xD
If you have any FOTD's using red lipstick, I'd love to see them! Link me in a comment below ~