1. The Ariana (bright orange satchel) $80
2. The Jane (hot pink crossbody) $60
3. Blue Lagoon Clutch (navy and white striped clutch/crossbody) $45
4. Paloma Dress (mesh lightning cutout and back) $40
5. Leopard Cross Body Bag (with tassles) $15
6. Audrey White Sunglasses (cateye) $5
7. Antique Metal Knuckle Ring $5
8. Peachy Keen Leaf Earrings $15
9. Key Ring (double finger) $6
10. Wet Look Legging (not shown) $5
Highglossfashion has a ton of stuff on sale right now. A lot of nice things are only $5 but then again I don't need anything I see. There are a lot of nice things and I'm drooling all over the navy and white striped clutch. It's perfect. [Click] on a number above to shop or see full uncropped images.
Made this collage with Photovisi. It's okay for a free collage maker but it chooses which of your photos to crop and there's not much flexibility. What do you use for collage makers? I'm finding the need for a good and simple one. Meanwhile, hit that FOLLOW button for me. 2 more until 400 GFC followers : ) You guys are the bee's fuzzy knees.
In other news, it's Friday! This has been the longest (and most productive) week at work. Outfit post later tonight after MCAT studying and X-2 Netflixing. This weekend will involve knowledge consumption and secondary applications writing. I don't think it's quite hit me yet - the crazy fact that I am applying to med school. That warrants a ZOMG.
Photo credit: Highglossfashion.com
Don't forget to enter my Alonai shoes giveaway! Heels, flats, boots that fit all (US size 2-14). Two winners!