My newest sponsor, Apothica.com is hosting a $25 gift card giveaway for Pandaphilia readers! This makeup and skincare site offers some of the most popular products and carries many brands like Paul & Joe, Essie, YSL, Too Faced, MAC, Clinique, etc. The site is relatively easy to navigate (but the links to next search page are only at the top, not the bottom of the page).
Baby Quasar is a cool skin cleanser that uses infrared and red wavelengths to rejuvenate the skin. I wish my humble system (hands and some kind of cleanser gel) did that! Apparently Baby Quasar stimulates the production of collagen, which is the natural polymer that makes your skin firm. Each is pretty expensive though and I personally can't afford it, but it's at-home anti-aging skin treatment that may be worth the investment. It comes in Pink or Blue, each targeting different problems.
Here are my picks! I've become quite minimalistic with makeup and mostly use eyeliner, concealer, and lipstick (add blush and brow gel when I have time) to bring life to my face for outfits, so here are what I would choose as my makeup bag necessities for around $25
1. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink $21
2. Clinique Advanced Concealer in Matte Medium $14
3. Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour #19 Gabrielle $38.16
4. Smashbox Brow Tech To Go in Brunette $25.70
5. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, 4.2 fl oz $24.50
6. Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer $17.80
7. Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe Nail Polish $18
1) Must follow Pandaphilia publicly through Google Friend Connect (click here) - you can use your Gmail, Twitter, AIM account
2) Must comment on this post with your GFC username
3) You have 3 different ways to enter (ONLY ONE is required! The others are bonus)
- Visit Apothica.com and post on Apothica Facebook page what you think! Say "sent by Pandaphilia" in the post (+1 Sign up for Apothica's newsletter). Include FB name in comment on this post.
- Visit Apothica.com and tweet what you think about them (include @apothica) (+1 Retweet Apothica's tweet about this giveaway). Include Twitter username in comment on this post.
- Visit Apothica.com and write a short blog post on what you think (+1 Write about Baby Quasar and link it to Apothica). Include blog URL in comment on this post.
Optional (bonus entries):
(post another comment with your Twitter username, Facebook name, blog URL where applicable):
+1 Vote for my contest entry here by clicking Like
+1 Post this picture with link on your blog's sidebar (blogs made only for giveaways will be disqualified)