When Elle of Fast Food and Fashion tagged me in the Seven Confessions game, I immediately started humming Confessions Part II by Usher. Oh how we worshiped Usher back in the day before he went all auto-tune. Here's the scoop on my seven:
1. I'm actually not as panda-obsessed as my blog title may lead people to believe. I think my major craze phase was during the first year of college and consequently my friends all bought me pandas whenever they traveled. I have a huge collection of 30+ stuffed animal pandas ranging from some no taller than 2 inches to the Big Blue Panda that had an accident with too much Tide laundry detergent (hence the name), who is about 4 feet long. Now I've tried to gravitate more towards mature and womanlike things but I'm still a big kid at heart.
2. I've always wanted to be the demure, quiet type of shy girl that people don't notice. Reality? I talk at 90 mph and blab the pinnas off most people and sometimes might still not get the point across. If high school taught me anything, it's to put on a brave, confident face and talk like you know what you're doing that now I have become truly extroverted and a big social butterfly. I have my awkward moments in public though. Strange paradox.
3. Huge fan of puns. I'm severely proud of anything witty or pure cheesy that flies out of my mouth (yes, I'm definitely a dork). All my friends are very good at rolling their eyes and giving wry laughs by now xD
4. Though I'm a neuroscience major, my creative heart lies in the humanities. Psychology, anthropology, languages, music, anything involving people people people and emotions I love much more than chugging numbers or deriving equations. I think if I didn't want to become a doctor, I would be off somewhere in the world doing fieldwork, studying unique tribes and peoples and preserving their culture in my writings.
5. Biggest tomboy ever. I used to swordfight in high school. Some of my friends made fun and called me a "larper" but I took deep pride in making a fearsome war-cry and charging the bejeebies out of any guy. I never was good at doing girly things with girly girls. The thought of shrieking and giggling through a day of spas and shopping together or trying to plan a wedding gives me a headache. I'd rather mud wrestle. My mom thinks I'm a hopeless case because I never care about my hair or keep long nails.
6. I am so easily distracted. I don't believe in all that ADHD stuff but every since I was little, I would always be off in my little world. I sometimes even get distracted from my distractions, which leads to my procrastination problems and nocturnal habits (I am always awake from 5 PM - 8 AM during summers, it's hopeless).
7. I have a deep fear of going under the knife. That's why thinking about lasik makes me queasy and I took lots of anti-anxiety medicine just for taking out my wisdom teeth. It's odd that someday I want to become a surgeon and I'm fearful of my own profession. Go figure. Spiders, snakes, heights, whatever, but surgery and clowns are not my cup of tea.
P.S. Just started Autumn's Concerto last night and already so addicted. Some convincing acting going on that makes me bear Vanness's questionable looks hahaha. [Photo cred: Drama Wiki]